i'm it!

So Donna tagged me... I have to tell you 7 random things about me and tag 7 more people...

1. It is raining right now and I loooove it. (i also love to spell love with extra oooos. :)
2. I love the new Arcade Fire album.
3. I pretty much adore Maggie Gyllenhaal in "Stranger than Fiction". She looks so sweet. It is such a sweet sweet movie. I watched it twice. Best movie I have seen this year so far... i think.
4. I am craving a banana chai smoothie BIG TIME.
5. Next week at this time I will be in Utah with my sister (just a fun trip!).
6. I had a little pottery barn revival today when I got the new catalog. Cutest stuff in a LONG time! My love for them is back in full force! i mean, how can you not love this,this or this?? Same feeling with Crate&Barrel, by the way...
7. At this moment my studio is TOTALLY CLEAN. but don't ask me about it tomorrow b.c tonight it going to be one busy night! ha!

who am i gonna tag now???
Kendra
Candice 
Grace
Amber 
Shannon
Christie
Danielle
(Please love me, don't hate me!!!)

ALSO... anyone else reading this who wants to play along! :)

oh.. and since I don't believe in posting without a cute photo to go along....




No comments:

Post a Comment