lots and lots...

hi! time to play catch up....

This week I have a challenge up on the KI Blog... if you like a little challenge, I hope you can play along!

Tonight at 8:00 (central time) I will be chatting it up HERE. If you want to ask me (just about) anything and everything, come play! I love a good chat!

I was SUPER excited to see that Rachel did an art journal kit for the RVKC this month... check it out. Here are some of my OLD art journals from a few years back...

Anyhow... Emma gave me a free kit this month and I am going to send it to someone tomorrow... so sign your name and city in the comments and i will pick one at random tonight! :)

cheers!

ETA. so, apparently this chat is starting at *9:00* central time... so in about 10 minutes.... see you there! Sorry for the confusion!






No comments:

Post a Comment