*CHALLENGE!*

This is my favorite challenge I have done in quite some time! I hope you enjoy it too! I got the idea *here*.
24things
(24 things to do before I turn 25...)
I LOVE challenging myself and having dreams and goals.... and since my birthday is only a few months away, this will keep me VERY challenged! :) Some of the things I want to do are big and some are small... but they are all things that I have been wanting to do for quite some time, but have been putting off due to a busy schedule. 
You can make a layout or you can simply do a blog entry with your goals before your next birthday.... If we were hanging out in real life today I would make you pinky swear to only make goals that you *can* and *will* actually do. This stuff makes me REALLY excited and inspired, so I hope it gets you excited about your own life in the same way!
Post a link here in the comments to your layout or list. I will look through them tomorrow night and choose one at random...the winner will get a free *Red Velvet Kit* next month (compliments of Emma and Rachel).
Have FUN! :)  

6 comments:


  1. imo install
    imo beta
    imo messenger
    imo online
    If there is no .cab file available for download for the application you want to ... IMO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete