Meet the Love, Elsie team!

*Candice Stringham*

Littleme5
Mecamerabest 

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were:
I liked to wear dresses all the time.  I was a very girly little girl.
2. And now:
Jeans and a cute shirt and I'm good to go.
3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were:
Jem and the Holograms, Punky Brewster, Then later Saved by the Bell. And must I admit my true high school dorkiness? Lois and Clark. Yeah, pretty bad.
4. And now:
Grey's Anatomy,  Gilmore Girls (I'm in denial of it's ending) and Lost. But really I just love to read.
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a... well so many things, I wanted to be a Mom, a veterinarian, an orchestra conductor, an actress, a singer, an artist, a teacher a well the list goes on. I was very ambitious little girl.
6. Now that I'm grown up, I'm a wife, a mom, a photographer and a true sappy romantic.
7. When I was young, I thought I was creative.  I pretty much lived in my imagination. I was a very silly little girl.
8. I'm a slow scrapper. It's as much about enjoying making the page as it is to have a finished page.
9. My favorite Love, Elsie product is:
I love the chipboard buttons and I have to say I could use the patterned paper with the music notes on it over and over.
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made:
Homeline2
*Kendra McCracken*
Littleme
Forelsiesbookcopy

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were:
Parachute Pants! I had 3 pairs when I was 13. I thought they were the coolest thing ever.
2.  And now: 
jeans and solid colored t-shirts. 
3.  When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were:
Tom and Jerry, The Love Boat, Growing Pains.
4.  And now: 
24. Nothing else compares.  I hope we have a real-life Jack Bauer running around out there.  :)
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a vet when I grew up. When it got serious, I went to watch a vet do surgeries. I almost fainted during one of the surgeries and knew I could never do the job. So I just married the vet.
6.  Now that I'm grown up, I'm a mom.  That's all I need for now. 
7. When I was young, didn't think I was creative. I used to get so frustrated because nothing I painted or drew was "perfect." It wasn't until I started scrapbooking that I realized imperfect can be a really good thing and I've embraced it!
8. I'm a slow scrapper. When I used to go to crops, the ladies would tease me about my 6 hour layouts. I didn't tell them they were actually 6 day layouts because I took them home and left them out to tweak on them for a week or so.
9.  My favorite Love, Elsie product is: the new Chipboard Frames.
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made:
Kindestperson
*Amber Skolnick*

Littleamber
Greenambersm

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were: All I remember was a pair of brown corduroy jeans that I probably wore every day to Mrs. Rowley's class in 2nd Grade. I think this was about the time I started picking out my outfit for the day. YIKES!
2. And now: t-shirts and jeans or dresses in the summer
3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were: The Cosby Show, The Jetsons, The Wonder Years, and The Muppet Show
4. And now: Big Love, Top Chef and Law & Order (who doesn't love a little Law & Order??)
5. When I was little, I wanted to be lots of different things when I grew up. I think first I wanted to be an actress on TV, then a doctor, then a veterinarian, then just to work at the zoo, and of course I could always fall back on my original dream of being a supermodel. LOL
6. Now that I'm grown up, I have lots of time on my hands so maybe I should carry out that actress veterinary doctor zoologist supermodel dream or maybe I should just have a kid or two to keep me busy.
7. When I was young, I thought I was creative. I recently found some old art projects from grade school and high school that aren't half bad. I think the creative part of me has always been there, I just wish I cultivated it more back then.
8. I'm a slow scrapper.  If I finish a layout in a day or less I feel pretty good about myself.
9. My favorite Love, Elsie product is: This is a toughie!!! I would have to say it's a tie between the stamps and the chipboard buttons.
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made:
Noahsm1
*Rachel Denbow*
Littlerachy
Biopic 

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were:
    Leggings and animal earrings.
2. And now: Basics with fun accessories.
3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were:
   Fresh Prince,  Saved by the Bell
4. And now:
Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait for season four. What Not to Wear. Sebastian and I watch it while we eat lunch every weekday. Stacey and Clinton are hilarious.
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a __________ when I grew up.
  Marine Biologist, Horse Rider, Missionary
6. Now that I'm grown up, I want to be an Artist, Fabric Designer, and fabulous mother.
7. When I was young, I thought I was/didn't think I was creative.
I knew I was the best drawer in my class until Kevin Smith transferred in. My parents let me take drawing and painting classes at the local community center and my mom let me watch her sew. I think its always been a part of my life.
8. I'm a fast/slow scrapper.
   Terribly slow.  I worry over everything and have to step away for a little while before I can secure it all.
9. My favorite Love, Elsie product is:
   The sticker sheets and the fabric paper.
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made:
Day_dreamer
*Brenda Carpenter*
2007july032
Headshot

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were:
My new outfit for the first day of school.
2. And now:
Anything that fits! (Hey - I just had a baby less than 3 weeks ago)
3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were:
Little House on the Praire, The Smurfs, and The Dukes of Hazzard
4. And now:
The Office, Dirty Jobs - gotta love that Mike Rowe, and anything on the Food Network
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a __________ when I grew up.
Paleontologist or Archaeologist (like Indiana Jones)
6. Now that I'm grown up.
I went to college and earned my degree in Industrial Engineering. I worked for an aerospace company, where I met my husband. Now I am staying home with my kids while they are little.
7. When I was young, I thought I was/didn't think I was creative.
I have always been pretty creative and enjoyed all types of arts and crafts.
8. I'm a fast/slow scrapper.
I would consider myself a slower scrapper - but I am working on becoming more efficient!
9. My favorite Love, Elsie product is:
Chipboard buttons - I love all the fun designs!
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made:
Lelolababylily
*Suzy Plantamura*
Babysmall
Suzychristmasmorningsmall

1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were: I made all my clothes in high school - even my prom dress. I never loved any of my clothes though - I never got to buy the cool clothes other kids were wearing and I was teased a lot.
2. And now: Black shorts, white or pink t-shirt, black flip flops. Daily. Boring me. Maybe I should make some of my clothes again and break out of my mom uniform...
3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were: I didn't watch TV when I was young. I do remember being home sick one day and watching Lizzy Borden and it scared me really bad. That is my only childhood TV memory - sad!
4. And now: I like the Newlywed Game as I was on it twice (so many years ago) (they called us back for an alumni show because we were funny) (then we got divorced) (now I actually HATE the show); Ok now - anything with romance like the Bachelor or mysteries like Law and Order.
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a home mom and have ten kids when I grew up (oh, and a handsome prince to take care of all my needs). Ahhh, the dreams of youth! I also thought I might be a famous artist - ha!
6. When I grew up, I had a career and became a VP of Sales and Operations at a big computer company - not what I wanted or expected at all, but a girl's gotta earn a living! NOW (in my old age), I'm a mom and living my dream (with three kids instead of ten)!
7. When I was young, I thought I was going to do a lot of water color painting when I grew up. I loved all arts and crafts, sewing and embroidery and sketching. When I quit my job to stay home, I ended up scrapbooking instead - which encompasses all my creative hobbies!
8. I'm a fast/slow scrapper. Both - I can whip out layouts some times and others take me days. Never figured out why, but the ones that take a long time I always end up hating!
9. My favorite Love, Elsie product is: I love them all and how easily they all work together. Just started working with the stamps and they are really fun. The products all bring out the funky fun side of me in my scrapping!
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made with the Toby line (and I even worked in some of the packaging!):
Legolandwaterpark

and I am just playing along...
*Elsie Flannigan*
513620055_dd5944b1b0_2
749314027_25ef29c1f0_2 
1. When I was younger, my favorite clothes were:
neon pink bicycle shorts and faux pump  up tennis shoes. :)

2. And now:
anything new.

3. When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were:
Jem and Boy Meets World

4. And now:
Smallville

5. When I was little, I wanted to be an *artist* when I grew up.

6. Now that I'm grown up... still want to do that. :)

7. When I was young, I thought I was/didn't think I was creative.
not gonna lie... I thought I was pretty awesome. haha :)

8. I'm a fast/slow scrapper.
fast.... usually.

9. My favorite Love, Elsie product is:
adhesive fabric paper
10. This is the last Love, Elsie layout I made...
Terrylc

1 comment: