New Design Team Layouts!

new layouts using the Roxie, Betty and Toby collections...... check out the links to their blogs too. I love my DT so much. So many different styles here... it's so fun working together!
Kendra...
Trudytroubleyourock
(this next one CRACKS me up!)
Thoushaltnot

Suzy... 
Splishsplashroxie
Cardsfinal
Whomebetty
Lebettybabylove
Letobyworld
and me....
Home_betty
Doren_toby
i was SO super pumped about some of Doren's new senior shots that i *had* to scrap one.... If you want to see more of his shots look here. My faves are this one,this one  and this one... at the moment. :)
I also have a few new prints up in my etsy shop. :) also... my friend, JJ, just got an etsy shop...check it out. and rachel has lots of new pretties today!
So, any fun plans for the weekend? Hope you have a good one! Love, Elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment