you rock!

i couldn't just choose 3... so here are 4 scrap layouts that caught my eye...
Send me your home addy at elsie@loveelsie.com and I will send you a Love, Elsie chipboard album and some extra goodies! :)
Looking at all the cool ideas using the new lines was SO much fun! :) Loved it!
I will be doing another goodie box tomorrow...I am so in the mood to give stuff away this week! more details for that coming soon...
also wanted to share a new painting... I finally got my studio nice and clean this week, so more scrapbook pages on the way SOON!
965445191_13c57c0d7b_b
ps. i am still getting lots of emails about the new Love, Elsie collections...
You can purchase Lola and Riley at your local Hobby Lobby or online here.
Jack and Abby will be shipping to your local stores in mid August. Noel and Zoe are scheduled to ship in October and the book is in November. :)
Hugs! Elsie 

2 comments: