#7. Style

***********************************************************
melblackburn said...
You have a very unique sense of style, which I admire greatly. My question is, how has your style evolved and what influences your style?
***********************************************************

Fun question. I guess, like most people, my style has always been evolving (since i was a little kid) and it is still evolving.. it is an exciting thing. keeps things fresh. I don't know about you, but I don't like to stay in the same place for very long. I am always looking for something new and trying something for the first time... here are some images of things that made me say "ooooooh!" :) I like to take a little bit of this and that (whatever i am currently in love with) and mix it all together and call it "my style"... ta*da!

Have a great sunday!

**note: the bird print is here. the coin purse is here. the layout is by the ever inspiring amber skolnick. and the blue locker photo i totally scammed off candice's blog! :) lol!
and here some more photos i think are pretty!












No comments:

Post a Comment